Thursday, June 02, 2005

SPIFFY NEW

getting a new blog is like spring cleaning. or deleting the past two years of your life online.
i've also gone ahead and traded in my kiwipoints that i've been collecting for the past 5 years for an old lifehouse cd. lets just hope it gets delivered.

so why you ask did i delete my blog.
1. it was time to move on
2. boys i've dated know my address, ew.
3. i'm no longer teddy (shes that little 15 year old girl, i aint no girl!)
4. i was in the mood for it. thought of it while i was showering last night and upset over the fact i don't pick the good ones but then i was upset with myself cause some people have it worse.

anyways...

got sushi last night with the best people ever aka amy shawna and chris. good food as always. too bad shawna is leaving for camp this month. you will be missed!
me and amy will eat some avocados for you while your gone. okay.. maybe amy will unless i'm tricked.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! I got a shout out, i rule!
yay, new life and spring cleaning. out with old, in with the new!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home