Tuesday, October 25, 2005

yeah, i'm stupid, so what ya gonna do about it?

i do and say lots of stupid things in my life. i love it cause it mixes it up, you know. not the same boring stuff always.

so heres the story.

its a cold and rainy day at york yesterday. i'm walking and chatting with marisa through vari hall and into ross. marisa, "isn't that your friend eitan?" i stop. look. "oh my jesus!" i respond, "he knows cute starbucks guy!" (in first year and still to this day i usually go read at the starbucks at wilson and bathurst and this cute guy used to work there. but he doesn't anymore and i see him randomly at york) so of course i must make an ass out of my self at this point. i call eitan and say, "tell the guy you're walking with that hes cute startbucks guy", i hang up and giggle and in my defense say that boys like it when told such things. why not brighten someones day. he's one of those cute scruffy jewish boys we have around york.

boys are my full time job.

can't wait to see eitan today at our UN meeting and explain myself.
love to make myself laugh.

on another note:
saw 2 comes out this weekend. mmm, like to be scared.

and poo. amy and chris are gone this weekend in st. catherines. who am i going to party with for halloween.
pindie invited me to go with her and sep to guvernment for some halloween stuff on saturday. but i dunno, a club? where i can't drink cause i'd have to drive? poo i say, just poo. i'll see what other ppl are up to. marisa invited me to a comedy club. but i dunno. cats going and shes just fucking depressing to be around.

i predict me being a lazy bum home all weekend doing work.

i'm sure my butt will land somewhere, me and pindie have bought fabric for our costumes. wonder what we'll make of it.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate st catherines

-chris jai-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home