Tuesday, November 08, 2005

grr.

after reviewing my transcript online cause god knows i have nothing to do at work, my average has slipped from an A to a B+.
I am not satisfied with this outcome at all.
it was that damned summer course that i never went to. must i be so lazy!

i'm worried about my essay that i handed in last week. i worked hard on it but everytime i work hard on something it never goes in my favour so i'm expecting the worst. same goes with that midterm that i felt i did well on.

grr.

why must i love attempting to be a keener.

okay. back to my UN research. mexico has got some relaxed protocols concerning human trafficking.

in other news: nin concert on thursday, followed by 107 on friday, dinner with nick on saturday, and hopefully that johnny cash movie on sunday (correction: its coming out next week). and i do my homework when?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home