Tuesday, June 07, 2005

SHIT LIKE THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO ME

I'm not hurt by Brad. so it didn't work out, its not the end of the world. you move on. i didn't even know him long enough to form some sort of attachment. but doesn't mean i couldn't sleep with him... lol. but that had nothing to do with the not working out... anyways, back to my story.
so we decided to hit a patio yesterday cause it was such a nice day. shawna suggested we go to the owl which is slightly 905 but also near our houses so i was all up for it.
i went to the washroom and someone called my name. so i do a little freak out cause i think its brad! ew. but i go back to see who it was, it was marisas brother. oh my god. it could have been so awkward if it was brad cause 905 is his area. and the owl is a place he would go to.
so we finish eating and amy does the don't look don't look.
and sure enough, hes at the door chatting away on his cell phone. so i die in my seat cause i feel so stupid! but i wanted him to know i was there so he could feel stupid too.
i went to the bar to get change with shawna and walked by his friends but i don't think he saw me. dammit. but whatever. i should not care. and i will run into him anyway cause hes a yorkie. but in september it won't be so bloody awkward anymore.

well i felt super stupid cause i liked the boy and i got so thrown on my ass.

don't you just love my pathetic attempts at dating.
good thing i'm a strong girl or i could be, as ro says, an ice queen.

i always have been slightly anyway.
ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home