Monday, July 11, 2005

allo

i survived my birthday. only damage was on hell of a hang over. it was nice to see all the friends under one roof, even the boys. i hugged nick and phil all night in my drunken state cause i've missed them dearly.
i also had my first uncomfortable nick and his gf moment yesterday but i saved myself from it. mark had invited me over for poker, i asked if nicks gf was coming cause i don't want to run into them. mark said no but she came. so he calls me from the other room to inform me before i come over and asks if i still wanted to come over. i don't think nick even knew i was coming. i then declined the invitation and turned back home in my car to call amy and do the whole bitching thing till 1 am. i may have shed a tear or two but nothing like i used to. i survived! i'm proud of myself for not going to bed angry or sad but content that i'm a cool chick.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 12, 2005, Blogger Tee said...

oy...stupid girlfriends...

i saw les' ex from the car and by the time we parked to say hi properly, she ran off!

HA.

no need to be afraid. they're dumb and ugly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home