Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SHIT LIKE THIS ONLY HAPPENS TO (PART 3)

so i'm driving to pindie's from chris's artwherk with amy and them two in the car. i make a left but don't notice two people crossing. i stop in front of them and they just stare at me like what the hell you almost hit me. of course i didn't so i just wave them away. literally just wave them off like they are worth less then dirt. lol. anyways, we get into pindie's building and i park below. i put on some necklace that has huge feathers on it. i look funny. so i stand in front of the elevator to go up and i purposely stand right in front so people getting off look at me and my ecentric self. the two people that i almost hit got off the elevator! oh my, i laughed my fucking ass off. i couldn't stop laughing. they walked down the hall and turned around and kept looking at me. i still didn't stop laughing. i think amy is the one that informed me that they were the people i almost hit and just waved them off on their way. good night last night. horrible service at some vietnamese place in china town but good food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home