Friday, June 10, 2005

MY THIRD COMMENT

Well i had my third comment in my political theory class. We were discussing if Hobbes view of the sovereign has a connection to the state of nature.

Well...
Hobbes describes the state of nature as confusion and disunity. For him the sovereign is just, and is the only one capable of maintaining order and clarifying its subjects position within the social contract. By maintaining and upholding the social contract the sovereign does not allow its subjects to avert back to the state of nature.

Thats all i said.

I checked my email and my prof emailed me saying i missed tuesday and thursday lecture. lol.
and if i had attended then i would have known that i should have sent him an email sooner regarding not getting a confirmation that he received my assignment.
but its all straightened out. blah.

midterm next week. pout.
and its so bloody hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home