Thursday, November 10, 2005

Nine Inch Nails

so, the nin's concert is today. i think whats more exciting than going to the concert is seeing joe get all giddy over it. love it.
but i'm excited to see death from above. so i get to be giddy over that.
pictures should be up on my yahoo photo album by the weekend.

so i'm at work and my boss thinks i'm dying cause i keep taking days off work and i'm leaving early today. told him i have a doctors appt. which is kind of true but thats next thursday.
i have to take a bunch of blood tests to check stuff before i switch some medication to make sure i'm healthy enough for it. my only concern is that the new medication i'm going to be put on makes ppl very depressed and suicidal. lol. but my doc says he doesn't think that will be a problem with me. but i dunno. everyone knows i go through my moods. being in school and just dealing with other life things can put me in a bad state sometimes. i dunno. i still haven't agreed to take the meds, still need to do some more research on it.

don't freak out. i'm a healthy girl. theres nothing life threatening wrong with me. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home