Tuesday, February 27, 2007

random updates

eli has informed me it has been ages since i updated my blog.

updates to now?
none. perhaps that is why i have nothing to update.

amy's birthday passed recently and she delighted us with a feast at her significant other's home. It was delicious. i enjoyed the little pizza we never thought would turn out, but i think perhaps they were the biggest hit.

i've been mindlessly enjoying my work at td, working too many hours than i should and not doing my course readings. this is what happens when you have essays and not small assignments.

i've also made the conscious decision to having my personal life be non existent till i accomplish some life goals. ie. get grown up job and move away.

i can't wait till the end of summer where i can take a trip.

where should i go. i'd like somewhere warm where i don't have to do any shopping. only taking pictures of me smiling and tanned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home