Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ha! I've been locked out of the laundry room, and yes, yesterday i decided to do all my work clothes and hang them to dry so I'd have clean clothes for the next couple of weeks. However, the door has been locked, what the fuck you say, I know! What the fuck. So, instead I'm up at 8am drying from my shower and not knowing what I should do. Should I go to work and feel uncomfortable in some clothes I could wear to work but don't like to or go back to bed and go to school earlier and do notes for an up coming exam and essay? Yeah, you already know who's won, I hate working, I'd rather be poor and happy than be at my shitty part-time job. I applied to a bunch of jobs on the weekend, hopefully I'll get some calls.
Things I'm looking forward to this week: the weekend where I can sleep, thats it. So sad. Sleep because I don't have to work or read or feel bad for not hanging with people.

urgh. fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home