Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sometimes I wonder about my life as everyone does. Especailly at this age, the early twenty something, not knowing where your life is going. I feel like I have two more years at York so its okay that I don't have everything figured out yet. In a way it makes me feel its okay to be irrational and just act on my instincts.

But in all honesty shouldn't we all act on our instincts. If I didn't I wouldn't be the happy self that I am and I wouldn't take risks. Yes, I'm an extremely rational person when it comes to work and school but people? I'm a horrible people person so instead of being rational and thinking logically about my relationships with people I just go with my instinct. Usually they get me into trouble but then where would I be if I didn't have that drama to wake me up in the morning.

I don't know why I think about the things that I think about. Maybe its all those years of conversations with Marisa about, ya'll know what its about.

Maybe I should be as rational with People as I am about school and work.

Nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home