Tuesday, November 29, 2005

theres one day of the week i hate the most and thats tuesdays. for the simple fact thats its a bloody long day. i spend 8 hours at work then get my butt home, pick up my car, and go to york for a 3 hour meeting for model UN which in turn results in me driving people home and getting home around 10 30 where i collapse in bed from exhaustion.
well that would be typical but i've been late for everything lately.
skipping the meeting tonight to go to the doctors to pick up a new prescription.
but still going to york afterwards to study for my exam next week.
who knew learning about performances and narratives could be so hard. its as if the most simpliest information has been twisted and made so difficult to understand. how am i suppposed to remember shit about the Chamula. what country is this in? i read an essay on it and still don't know.
i wanna lay on a couch and watch tv in my pj's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home