Monday, March 20, 2006

so today would mark the meanest thing anyone ever said to me: joe told me i wasn't loving.
which makes sense seeing as how i never trusted him because he never let me get too close to him. how can you love someone you can't trust. instead he tells me i laugh things off with humour which is true, when i get nervous i make jokes, but that has nothing to do with not being loving. its a matter of, after more than a year knowing me, its knowing me! if i know you so well and i knew exactly what you would do why didn't you know that about me. but he would never understand that because he never listened to me so he never really got to know me. which is a shame cause everyone knows how hard i worked for him. love is not writing a stupid card a couple of times, love is thinking about that person everyday. but then again you would never know that because you never opened up to me. i had to work hard to get then walk on egg shells to keep you.
well hun. i'm too big and proud to walk on egg shells around any man.
and sorry i'm not too affectionate, but when i am, its the best feeling in the entire world, i guess it takes only a good man to see it and appreciate it.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are one of the most loyal, loving, full of heart, and strong-willed person that i have met.

it's a shame that some people in your life will profoundly never know that you were on their side from the begining.

the sad part is, you won't be there for them to make that realization.


-cjc-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home