Thursday, September 18, 2008

Elaine's apartment

So I'm sitting by myself in Elaine's apartment and I think how about i go check my email. I notice Elaine's blog and think to myself, "I wonder if my blog still exists." Sure enough here it still is outside in cyberspace.

I can't read my previous posts of myself two years younger. I sound like a whining little brat. I hope I've matured with age.

Whats changed in life. On Saturday my brother is getting married. I guess for some people that is a major shift in life. For our family we kind of keep to ourselves anyway so not really a shift in interrelating our lives further. But it shall be a nice party. I went to the church today to watch the wedding rehearsal and I guess that was the first time I thought, "Holy crap my brother is getting married." I guess I'm now excited for the big event. I came home tonight for a dinner with the familia and the imported aunt's and uncles from afar.

One of my last blogs exclaimed that I'm shocked I'm 22, well 24 has come and gone. Yes, I have lived past 18. Life gets better with age.

Perhaps its just better post-education. I'd hate to be one of those people that think their university years were the best time of their life. Yes they were reckless I won't forget that but its kind of nice having some of those years behind you in the finding your place in the world. Don't get me wrong, I mostly know nothing about whats going on but I'm old enough now to not be so scared of it all.

I don't really have anything to write about my life though there's probably plenty but shucks, "I found my old blog!"

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 24, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drug Abuse Programers In Jails http://enfdweb.com/ - abilify price Depression can be caused by a recent event but if over time it hasn’t gotten better then you may have a problem. [url=http://enfdweb.com/]abilify medication[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home